- To provide orphan / semi orphan / street children, a childhood that they never experienced and help them to become useful members of the society.
- To encourage orphan / semi orphan / street children to kindle their potential by providing creative opportunities
- To make available a secure place where orphan / semi orphan / street children can play and enjoy their childhood.
- To provide basic education to orphan / semi orphan / street children.
- To provide such welfare services like free lodging, boarding, health and recreation
- To provide basic literacy and facilities for those who wish to study further
- To select and prepare for a vocation in order to live on their own legs
- To accomplishing physical, intellectual and aesthetic development of the child
90 total views, 9 views today
Total Views: 90 ,